NOTE: This has a minimum order of TEN (10) licenses!
When ordering, PLEASE use your credit card's billing address in the address information. If the addresses do not match exactly, the order will not be processed.
ORDER BEFORE SEPTEMBER 16. New subscriptions begin October 1.
Questions on your account? Contact our NAD Rep Elise Orter.
VocabularySpellingCity is a research-proven, digitally delivered, game based supplemental word study tool designed to improve word recognition and vocabulary retention. It's a productivity tool for teachers, making it easy for you to meet the demands of word study instruction. Teachers can track student progress, write customized definitions, and differentiate instruction with student and list grouping features. Reports are generated based on outcomes from our learning games as well as from administered and scored spelling and vocabulary assessments. It's available on the web (24/7) or via apps where students build core literacy skills including vocabulary, spelling, writing, and grammar. VocabularySpellingCity is useful for emergent literacy, building vocabulary and spelling skills through K12, remediation, and for English Language Learners. VocabularySpellingCity provides learning activities which are engaging for students and which keep the students on-task with word lists tightly linked to the curriculum. See a short video here.
VocabularySpellingCity Website: https://www.spellingcity.com/
Vocabulary SpellingCity is an excellent supplemental resource to your pathways Vocabulary & Spelling curriculum. The site contains all lists for Pathways Themes 1-9. Check out our customized link here!
To Enjoy a 2-Month Trial of VocabularySpellingCity Premium Membership
- Head over to www.spellingcity.com
- Click on “Register” (top right-hand corner of the page) and follow the directions, then submit
- Select “Go Premium” as Your Membership choice (you can have up to 35 students)
- Fill in the Billing Information, and put in Seventh-day17 as the Promo Code, and click on “apply”.
- You will get a confirmation email with your information.
- This page will get you started: https://www.spellingcity.com/faqs.html